I’m so excited to release my 2016 Men’s Holiday Gift Guide. This week, I’ll be sharing three gift guides to kick off holiday shopping and black Friday. The gifts I recommend in my guides are products we use and love, plan to give to someone special this Christmas, or hope to receive in our stockings *ahem, William*.
- Filson Travel Kit ($125): Men like to travel in style too! Filson is a great brand for outdoor apparel and bags. After seeing the quality of the previous Filson products we have purchased, I feel comfortable including this gift in my holiday gift guide. Because I love monogramming, this and this are also great options. (P.S. Sign up for the Filson email list and get 10% off your first order.)
- Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader ($119): Who doesn’t love a good book and a steaming cup of homemade cocoa by the fire? We love to read, and our Kindles save us so much room in our suitcases when we travel. Plus, you can always buy, rent, and share books. For a more affordable option, consider buying his Kindle used on Amazon.
- Timex Weekender Chrono Oversized Watch ($84.95): I love the simple style of this affordable watch. Will loves his Timex and calls it his “everyday work watch”, but I’m thinking it may be time for an upgrade. Hm….
- Uncommon Goods Personalized Wedding & Anniversary Pushpin Map ($149): This is one of our favorite, if not MOST favorite, wedding presents we received. I’m not sure about you, but all of the men in my life love maps. Will and I love recording where we have traveled together and all of our guests comment on how cool the map is. If you want something equally sentimental but more affordable, check out this option.
- Mark & Graham Wool Initial Ball Cap ($49): How cute are these? Will loves a good ball cap, but I love how the material and monogram on these Mark & Graham caps add just the right amount of style.
- Vinebox: This is my newest obsession! It’s handcrafted European wines by the glass. Their special technology allows them to bottle individual servings of the highest quality European wine, which is perfect when you don’t want to waste a whole bottle. Both Will and my dad will love this. You can order a subscription box (4 glasses) for $30/month or buy one box as a gift for $36. Visit their website on Friday because I know they’ll have an awesome Black Friday deal! Click here to get $10 off your subscription.
- Stitch Fix: This personalized apparel subscription service is not just for women. Stitch Fix is perfect for the stylish gent who’d rather skip a trip to the mall. You can buy a Stitch Fix Gift Card or a whole year’s worth of the Stitch Fix subscription service.
- Cambridge SoundWorks Oontz Waterproof Speaker ($27.99): We bought this for our Caribbean honeymoon because not only was it inexpensive, but it was also waterproof and had great sound quality for the price.
- The Tie Bar Buck Wild Tie in Wine ($19): We bought all of our groomsmen’s ties, plus a few extra for Will, from The Tie Bar. They were so affordable and excellent quality. I loved this festive winter tie for the holidays. I also like that it’s not too festive that you can’t wear it after Christmas.
You can find all of the gifts I recommend in my Men’s Holiday Gift Guide (plus more!) on my Pinterest board. Happy Christmas shopping!
This post contains affiliate links through which I may be compensated.