Will and I celebrated Thanksgiving with Canadian hockey and Montreal’s famous smoked ham yesterday. While we are loving our fun road trip, I couldn’t help but be a little sad that we missed out on turkey and homemade pumpkin pie with my family. Since I am missing my family a little extra today, I thought it was fitting that I share my holiday gift guide for the #1 woman in my life: my mom.
It’s difficult to find the perfect present for your mom. My mom, in particular, sets the bar high when it comes to gift giving. Thankfully, I’ve put together a gift guide to help narrow down the perfect Christmas gift for your mom. Also, because my mom is an avid reader of my blog (hi, Mom!), I had to leave a few items off so that she is a little surprised come Christmas day (sorry, readers!).
- Shutterfly Photo Book (starts at $19.99): A custom photo book is such a thoughtful, creative gift. Shutterfly makes it easy to show off your design skills, and they offer so many customizations. If your mom is anything like mine, she’ll love receiving a book of photos with her favorite people in them. Share pictures from your year or major milestone events (wedding, graduation, vacation) and see the moments captured forever.
- Bauble Bar Juliet Crystal Bib ($68): Ooh la la! My mom is one of the most fashionable women I know. She also loves jewelry. I know she would love this sparkly statement necklace.
- Voluspa Maison Blanc – Prosecco Rose’ Mini Tin Candle ($9): A prosecco-scented candle? Say no more. I love how feminine this candle looks and smells. Create a spa basket by pairing this candle with hydrating soaps and lotions.
- Butter 2-Pack Ankle Socks ($14): Anything called “butter” sounds ridiculously soft. These winter socks are festive and would be perfect in that spa basket I mentioned above. 😉
- Celebrations: A Year of Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Paleo Recipes for Every Occasion ($20): For the hostess with the mostest. This cookbook is by my favorite self-trained chef and cookbook author. I love her healthy take on cherished family recipes and traditional holiday food. If you’re on the fence about this one, try out the recipes she shares on her website and taste for yourself! I know you’ll be convinced.
- CB Station Weekender (on sale for $68): The perfect travel companion for when mom comes to visit. I love that you can choose from several colors and monograms to style this bag perfectly for your mom.
- Stitch Fix: This personalized apparel subscription service is a perfect gift for your stylish (or maybe not-so-stylish) mom. You can buy a Stitch Fix Gift Cardor a whole year’s worth of the Stitch Fix subscription service.
You can find all of the gifts I recommend in my Holiday Gift Guide for Mom (plus more!) on my Pinterest board. Happy Christmas shopping!
The Daring Darling
This post contains affiliate links through which I may be compensated.