Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday are over, but that doesn’t mean my Christmas shopping is done! I’ve got a few things left on my list, and today I’m sharing my holiday gift guide for the fitness and health enthusiast in your life.
- Designer Protein ($14.99+): I am over-the-moon excited about this protein powder. It’s affordable, creamy, and actually tastes good by itself. There is no need to doctor it up, though you certainly can if you’re so inclined! I’ve shied away from whey protein powders in the past because I am lactose intolerant, but when I discovered Designer Protein powder is 97% lactose-free, I had to give it a try. The result? It keeps me satisfied, and my tummy is happy. My favorite flavor is Gourmet Chocolate. All DP products are 30% off TODAY with the code SWEATPINK30.
- AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Wireless Headphones ($129.95): I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. These headphones have changed the way I workout, make phone calls, and go through my daily routine. Going wireless frees up your hands to get more done, and I love how lightweight, durable, and PINK (!) these headphones are when I wear them.
- #SweatPink Signature Tank 2016 ($25): I love my #sweatpink tank. It’s lightweight, which means it’s great for a sweaty workout. Plus, I love that I can show off my support for the #sweatpink community by wearing it. All #sweatpink products are 50% off until 10/30 with the code CYBERPINK50.
- Garmin Forerunner 235 ($249.99): I have not been subtle about wanting this GPS running watch with its wrist-based HR monitor. In fact, I’m about to sign Will up as a blog subscriber just so he’ll get the notification about this post. 😉 Babe, I really want this watch or the Forerunner 230 (no HR monitor) to track my runs. Both have received excellent reviews and have a long battery life, especially the Forerunner 230.
- Stitch Fix: Every gym junkie loves a nice pair of yoga pants (ah, Athleta), but that doesn’t mean we don’t love to get dressed up every now and then. Stitch fix is the perfect style service that sends you personalized outfits curated to your style and body each month. The stylists send you the options, and you decide what you buy. It’s a personalized experience unlike any other. You can buy your fit friend a Stitch Fix Gift Card or a whole year’s worth of the Stitch Fix subscription service.
- S’well Pink Diamond Water Bottle ($42): I use my S’well water bottle every day. It keeps my drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. Also, it’s pretty darn cute.
- MostFit Core Hammer ($199.99): This is my go-to workout right now. I love that the MostFit Core Hammer allows me to do safe sledgehammer workouts in my apartment. (What’s a sledgehammer workout? See here.) My arms and core are on fire after doing this workout, which I like to finish off with lunges and rows. The great thing about the Core Hammer is that you can always mix it up! Get 10% off your MostFit order with code MFSW10 at checkout and choose between the 8- or 12-pound hammer.
- fabfitfun box ($49.99): This box is screams fun! You can buy 1 or all 4 (they’re delivered 4x/year). fabfitfun sends you the latest fashion finds, fitness gear, and glam accessories you haven’t tried yet — all valued over $200.
- TriggerPoint Grid Foam Roller ($35.99): Roll. It. Out. Improve oxygen flow and heal tissue with this foam roller. Your exercise buddy is going to love this.
You can find all of the products (plus more!) in my holiday gift guide for the fitness lover on my Pinterest board. Enjoy this week!
This post contains affiliate links through which I may be compensated. I appreciate all the brands that support the #sweatpink community.